Inspiring Hearts Montessori is committed to providing quality childcare with a curriculum that is structured in the Montessori method and blended with play-based learning. Our educators are dedicated to create an environment under the BC Early Learning Framework that inspires children to thrive in their own unique ways. Please visit our website: www.inspiringhearts.ca for more information about the daycare.
We are seeking part-time and full-time ECE Montessori Teacher who is passionate about developing and leading quality childcare (3-5 yrs) program inspired by the Montessori method.
- Basic ECE and accredited Montessori certificate
- Valid First Aid & CPR certificate
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Montessori teaching experience required
- Teaching experience in Canadian preschool/daycare is an asset
- 3 Reference letters
- Preparing, teaching and leading Montessori lessons and circle time
- Plan and incorporate diverse activities to express creativity and interest
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Assist with organizing and keeping records to assist in administrative duties
- Assist with cleaning and children’s washroom needs
- Assist with meal and nap times
- Monitor outside play and gym time
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Attend staff meetings, conduct parent/teacher conferences
- Facilitate an encouraging environment for children, parents and staff to develop meaningful relationships
- Create and maintain a healthy, safe and stable environment for children
Position Start Date: September 6, 2021 or until filled
Employment Term: Permanent Part-time or Full-time
Salary: $17-$22 Depending on experience + ECE Wage Enhancement
Benefits: Medical benefits (Full-time, after probation period), Paid Vacation, Professional Development days.
Please send your resume, a cover letter outlining your experience and education, 3 reference letters and copies of your ECE/Montessori certificates and valid first aid certificate to [email protected]