Capital College is committed to providing exceptional and quality education to international students from all over the world. We offer a wide range of programs to help students advance in their careers and become successful professionals in their future education or employment. They aim to foster individuals who can contribute to the local, national and global community.
- Diverse academic programs:
Choose from a variety of courses that are designed to provide you with comprehensive and industry-relevant education.
- Experienced instructors:
Our team comprises knowledgeable professionals who are committed to making sure you receive the highest quality of education.
- Unmatched resources:
Learn from experience. Many of our programs are designed to offer practicum placements with Vancouver's top institutions, giving you the practical skills needed to advance in your field.
- Cultural exchange:
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that celebrates cultural diversity and promotes global understanding. Engage in cultural exchange with classmates from all over the world.
Admission requirements differ for each program. For most programs, we require:
- High school graduation or equivalent status (19 years+)
- Completed application form
- English Proficiency: For certain programs, we require proof of English proficiency through exam results such as IELTS.
- Reference Letters
- Other documents may be required for the application:
- Criminal Records Check
- Physician’s Declaration of Good Health
Find out more about admission requirements by contacting us.
If you plan to study in Canada for more than six months, you will need a study permit.
- Once you have been accepted into a program by Capital College, we are authorized to issue you a “letter of acceptance”, necessary to apply for a student permit.
For more information about study or work permits, please refer to the Government of Canada’s Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) website.
- More information about the International student’s study permit
We are also here to assist you. Please contact us.