About Westwood Montessori
Westwood Montessori, located in Coquitlam B.C., is dedicated to providing quality childcare in a safe and nurturing environment where children can learn through a combination of open-ended and structure learning activities. We encourage our children to pursue their interests, actively explore and develop at their own pace. Our program utilizes a combination of individualized and group learning activities. The program aims to develop children intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and linguistically, as well as to teach and promote multiculturalism and open-mindedness. We believe that the role of the teacher is to be an “objective observer and facilitator” and that children learn best through their own efforts.
· Valid ECE License or ECE – IT Licence
· Montessori Certification (Preferable)
· Strong Verbal and written English Language Skills is necessary
· Cleared Criminal Record Check
· 3 letters of Reference
· Valid First Aid Certificate
· Good Communication Skills with children and Parents
· Have the ability to work as a team and individually
· Passionate and dedicated to the children, parents and co-workers
· Organized and reliable
· Comfortable teaching the Montessori Activities and leading circle time.
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Please send your resume to Stephanie at [email protected] or call 778-241-0778 for more