When English is not a first language and you want to upgrade skills, English as a Second Language (ESL) Program can help to:
- prepare for other academic or career training programs;
- meet English language requirements for work.
Our intermediate-level courses develop and integrate English language skills in the areas of speaking, listening, writing, and reading while improving grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
Our advanced-level courses are designed to prepare students for university-level studies.
The Capital College ESL Program is a set of six courses designed to serve students varying in proficiency level from Elementary general English user to Advanced Academic English user.
Teaching faculty provides a western style of instruction informed by best practices in Teaching English as a Second Language.
- High School Graduate, 19 Years Old
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/CLB or other equivalents) OR graduation from the specific next lower level of the Capital College ESL Program.
- Diploma and transcript in English for High School, Junior College or University degree.
- Application Form
- Two recent 1”x 1” photos
- Photocopy of Personal ID