This is a rare chance to acquire a turn-key Montessori explicitly designated for the age groups Toddler, Pre-School, and Kindergarten for up to 8 full-time children, which was established 2009.
The owner is retiring after twelve successful years of running the Montessori school which has been highly regarded for its commitment to ensuring the optimal development of a child; word of mouth marketing (not advertising) results in enviable enrollment statistics.
Accordingly, this highly coveted opportunity provides buyers the opportunity to acquire a premium Montessori preschool & kindergarten in a prime Western Canada market. Everything is in place for new ownership to take the school to the next level & benefit from the school brand.
They have a highly respected market reputation & consistently maintain clean regulatory reviews, resulting in continued accreditation & licensing. This enables the school to integrate its world-famous Montessori approach while meeting & exceeding Ministry of Education mandates.
Featuring a school that can be moved to any new location!
The school is an exciting opportunity for a new owner to achieve personal financial success while advancing the Montessori philosophy by offering a healthy, safe, and nurturing learning environment for children.
To ensure a smooth transition, the owner/director recommends closing during mid-Summer 2022, prior to the start of the new school year. The owner/director will support a buyer’s necessary transition/ training to ensure a smooth transition period to ensure a Buyer’s success. The school is the perfect opportunity for a buyer just starting out OR one with prior experience as a Montessori educator.
The school comes with everything you need to take-over this successful, presently running school. All regulations and policies, newsletters, parents’ registrations, contracts, guidelines, etc. Kindergarten report card outlines & current BC School Kindergarten curriculum.
Included are all Montessori items, examples listed below:
– mathematics/sensorial/practical life/language/science/ cultural/art – along with seasonal hands-on items for all 7 centers
– indoor and outdoor play items
– Montessori furniture – desks/chairs/shelves/cupboards/teacher tables/nap-time mattresses, full aquarium (with all equipment), director table/chair/filing cabinet/hutch for storage/ storage shelf/
– All stationary – complete course curriculums, global teaching theme files, handouts materials/master note sets/vast collections of charts, posters, calendar, etc.
– Website, email addresses @outlook.com & @gmail.com, assistance of social media accounts,
– class decorations for all seasons, global celebrations, holidays, etc., library books, Montessori lesson albums.