Capital College's Job Postings
Position Profile: Manager
Directly Reports To: School Directors
Royal Academy child care programs are committed to the BC Early Learning Framework, Reggio Inspired and Montessori method focusing on the areas of Well-being and Belonging; Exploration and Creativity; Languages and Literacies; Social Responsibility and Diversity.
The purpose of the Manager is to act as the educational leader and general administrator of the school to which he/she has been assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Valid ECE License for a minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstrated team leadership and management experience
- Knowledge of early childhood curriculum development and best practices
- Familiar with current BC Licensing Regulations
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and organizational skills
- Computer Proficiency and knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to provide adaptive leadership
- Ensure that our curriculum, policies, procedures and classroom are carried out
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport with children and act as a role model to children and parents within the community
- Provide guidance and information to all staff at Royal Academy
- Maintain positive relationships with Parents, Children, Staff and Management team
- Ability to deal effectively with a broad range of Children Service Agencies, such as PACE program, BC Centre for Ability
- Ability to plan, implement, reflect on and monitor multiple processes within the school
- Demonstrated ability to present and promote change at the school
- Present a positive and professional approach
- Oversees and coordinates the school’s daily operation and administration
- Manages and actively participates in school special event such as school tours and community events
- Manages school inquiries, registration, enrolment and staff training
This position involves the day-to-day supervision of ECE teachers in the school as well as direct supervision of all support staff within the school.
Position Start Date: ASAP or until filled
Employment Term: Permanent full-time (35-40 hours per week)
Salary: based on experience
Benefits: Extended health care, Paid Vacation and Sick Days & Year-End Bonus
Please forward your resume to [email protected]