Capital College's Job Postings
We are a family operated Private Early Learning Academy that educates children infant to 5 years of age.
The Rothewood Academy thrives on creating a positive and rewarding atmosphere amongst our schools. We are well recognized as the top schools to be employed for as well as parents have always given our schools two thumbs up!
The Rothewood Academy is currently looking to hire a full time exceptional Early Childhood Educator – Infant Toddler Licence would be an asset.
Our Rothewood schools are a fun and positive work environment! All of our staff are well cared for and treated like family. You will always be appreciated and respected as well as recognized for your hard work and dedication.
Our program was designed to to inspire children to learn and grow, learn to become independent thinkers who are inquisitive and curious about the wonderful world around them. Our goal is to help give them the tools in their early years that will transfer into their Elementary years and beyond!
Our Rothewood Academies hold annual team building events for all our Teachers and Support Staff which is always exciting, fun and very memorable.
The Rothewood Academy is searching for a Teacher who is:
* Compassionate and Dedicated
* Holds a licence to practice with up to date First Aid certificate.
* Cooperative and a respectful team player with exceptional communication skills.
* Passionate for teaching
* Excellent in guidance and caring
* Enthusiastic towards creating own projects and curriculum in a class setting
* Commited to helping make a difference in children’s lives
* Strong knowledge of licensing regulations implantation
Some of the perks you will receive are:
* Annual Performance Bonuses
* Christmas Bonuses
* Specialized Rothewood Training
* Daily Breaktfast, Lunch and Snacks
* Spring Break, Summer Break and Winter Break off
* Paid Vacation
* Tuition discount for your child
* Full Medical & Dental Benefits
* Paid Sick Time
* Fun & Exciting Team Building Events which are held yearly!
* Always potential to grow within our Rothewood schools
* Positive work environment in a beautiful kept and maintained school and amazing outdoor natural playgrounds
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.50-$22.00 per hour plus WE
Rothewood Academy – Richmond
Unit 140-7931 Alderbridge Way
Richmond, British Columbia V6X 2A4
Phone: (604) 279-1818